Part of a cocktail craze that began in the united states circa the 1940s, the Moscow mule is a Russian inspired vodka and ginger beer drink traditionally served in a cool copper mug. This handsome Moscow mule mug carries on that trend and complements the traditional cocktail perfectly. The copper plated stainless steel design helps to keep your drinks colder for longer, while the contoured handle makes this mug easy to hold. Although this mug was originally designed for the Moscow mule, it's perfect for enjoying any cold beverage from water and iced tea to cocktails and beer. The tarnish resistant copper finish of this mug does not contain nickel, lead, or any other toxic substances so it's safe for all of your favorite beverages.
Made from Stainless Steel.
- Made of stainless steel with tarnish-resistant copper plated exterior
- Designed to keep drinks colder for longer periods of time
- Contoured handle for easy and comfortable grip
- Perfect for cocktails, beer, and even iced tea
Dimensions: 4.125" L x 5.25" W x 3.5" H
Material: Stainless Steel and Copper
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsman.