A handsomely marbled cutting board featuring a deep juice groove which makes it great for carving and serving roasted meats. This all-natural cutting board is hand carved from one solid plank of acacia hardwood. No glues were used in the production of this product. Responsibly made using only wood farmed from old and/or fallen trees to make way for newer trees.
Made from plantation-grown acacia wood, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function, and beauty.
- Hand-carved from one solid plank of acacia hardwood
- Features a deep juice groove
Dimensions: 18" L x 11" W x 1" H
Material: Acacia Wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dishwasher safe
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
- Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.