Mountain Woods Large Brown Organic Mango Hardwood Cutting or Serving Board, Hand crafted - 20 X 11 Inch
About this item
- Hand Crafted with High Quality Mango Wood with natural oil finish
- With two flat surfaces use it as a wood cutting board or serve appetizers, cheese, fruit, or vegetables
- Originating from one of the largest Wood Plantations in Asia, Mountain Woods products are farmed using responsible and forestry practices
- With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware
- Measures 20" x 11" x 0.75"
Dress up your kitchen or your dining table with these serving trays/cutting boards that feature unique, decorative edge-grain patterns. These durable butcher block cutting boards protect your counter and add style to your kitchen.
Made from beautiful edge-grain Mango wood; 20 inch cutting, carving, and prep station board by Mountain Woods. Richest hues of the wood combined with the most sophisticated wood grains provide a unique piece that combines function and magnificent artisanship. Environmentally friendly, plantation-grown Mango wood is known for its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability.
- Large sized cutting board
- Perfect for serving your favorite appetizers or carving meats, slicing fruits, chopping vegetables, dicing herbs, mincing
- Keeps your kitchen clean
Dimensions: 20" L x 11" W x 0.75" H
Material: Mango wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.