Handles are routed in the ends of this generously sized cutting board making it easy to grip and move around your kitchen. Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface. Both sides of the board are suitable for chopping and slicing, saving clean-up time. Your knife will require less sharpening because wooden Cutting boards are less dulling than synthetic cutting boards.
Made from plantation grown acacia hardwood, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function, and beauty.
- Decorative and durable end grain design
- Ideal carving and serving board for roasted meats
- Both sides of the board are suitable for chopping and slicing
- Wood cutting boards are less dulling to the honed edge of your knife
Specifications:Dimensions: 17" L x 11" W x 1" H
Material: Acacia Hardwood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.