Mountain Woods Brown Fleur-De-Lis Acacia Hardwood Paddle Cutting/Serving Board and Spreader Knife Set - 20''
A finely crafted paddle-shaped cutting/serving board and spreader knife adorned with silvery fleur-de-lis, the french symbol for the flower of the lily. this decorative but functional board and knife set are sure to make an impression when serving your favorite soft gourmet cheeses like brie, camembert, mascarpone, and boursault.
Made from metal and plantation-grown acacia wood, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function, and beauty.
- Features a silvery fleur-de-lis, the French symbol for the flower of the lily
- Paddle shaped cutting/serving board and spreader knife
Board Dimensions: 20" L x 7" W x 0.625" H
Spreader Knife Dimensions: 6.75'' L x 1.5'' W x 0.625'' H
Material: Acacia Wood
Type: Cutting/Serving Board and Spreader Knife Set
- Not Dishwasher Safe
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
- Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.