An acacia hardwood cutting board that is both decorative and functional. Features a beautiful fine wine ornament and a hole in the handle for easy hanging and storage. This handy kitchen tool can be used as a serving tray, cheese board, chopping board or a cutting board.
Made from plantation-grown acacia wood, one of the most popular woods world-wide due to its versatility, function, and beauty.
- Paddle shaped cutting board and serving tray
- Great for serving cheeses, challah, bread, and your other favorite appetizers
- Attractive and functional design accented with a little silvery wine glass, bottle, and grapes
Board Dimensions: 20" L x 7" W x 0.625" H
Material: Acacia Wood
Type: Cutting/Serving Board
- Not Dishwasher Safe
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
- Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.