Mountain Woods Natural Brown Organic Edge-Grain Hardwood Sheesham wooden Server/Cutting Board, 22”X9”X1” (Maximum 5 Per Order Please.)
Both sides of the board are suitable for serving, chopping and slicing, saving clean-up time. Your knife will require less sharpening because wooden cutting boards are less dulling than synthetic cutting boards. Our cutting boards are protected with a food-safe vegetable oil finish.
Made from beautiful edge-grain Sheesham; 22-inch cutting, carving, and prep station board by Mountain Woods. Richest hues of the wood combined with the most sophisticated wood grains provide a unique piece that combines function and magnificent artisanship, plantation-grown acacia wood is known for its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability.
- Features a generously sized serving area
- Both sides of the board are suitable for serving , chopping and slicing, saving clean-up time
- Our cutting boards are protected with a food-safe vegetable oil finish
Dimensions: 22" L x 9" W x .1" H
Material: Organic Sheesham Wood
Color: Natural Brown
Type: Cutting Board/ Paddle Board/ Server Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.