Spread brie, camembert, mascarpone, boursault cheeses and more with this stylish pair of knives made of highly durable metal alloy. The handles of these finely crafted cheese spreaders are shaped like a fleur-de-lis, the French symbol for the flower of the lily.
Made from Metal alloy.
- Beautiful pair of cheese spreader knives featuring highly detailed fleur-de-lis shaped handles
- Elegant mirror-polished blades with forked tips
- Made of highly durable metal alloy
- Great for spreading soft gourmet cheeses like brie, camembert, mascarpone, and boursault on savory crackers and crusty breads
Dimensions: 6.75" L x 1.5" W x 0.625" H
Material: Metal Alloy
Color: Ash Brown
Type: Cheese Spreader Knives
- Dishwasher friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsman.