Mountain Woods Brown Oak Adjustable Right Handed Fiddle Bow Bread Knife - 16"
The Mountain Woods Adjustable Fiddle Bow Bread Knife cuts uniform slices of bread every time in the size you desire. Slice up to 1" Thick or as thin as Melba toast. It's easy to turn the brass thumbscrew to move the guide to your preferred slicing width. The double-ground stainless steel blade will easily slice through the crustiest of breads for many years without sharpening.
Each knife is made of eco-friendly plantation grown wood, stainless steel, and brass.
- Cuts uniform slices of bread and we can adjust the size of each slice
- A double-ground stainless steel blade which slices fruits and vegetables with equally superior results
Dimension: 16" L x 2.5" W x 1" H
Material: Wood and Stainless steel
Type: Bread Knife
- Not dishwasher friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub with olive or vegetable oil to keep wood from drying out
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water.
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsman.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Mountain Woods Brown Large Acacia Wood Pizza Peel / Cutting Board / Serving Tray - 21.5" x 16" x 0.625"