Mountain Woods Small Brown Acacia Wood Pizza Peel - 18.38" x 13" x 0.375"
Slice and serve pizza in classic style with the Mountain Woods Acacia Pizza Peel. This hardwood pizza peel is beveled on the leading edge to easily slide under a pizza making it easy to transfer from baking stone, pan or box.
Made from plantation grown acacia hardwood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability. Originating from one of the largest acacia wood plantations in Asia, Mountain Woods acacia products are farmed using responsible and environmentally friendly forestry practices.
- Ideal paddle-shaped table server for pizza
- Doubles as a beautiful cutting board and serving tray
- Beveled edge slips easily under pizza crust
- Handle keeps fingers away from extreme heat
- Makes a great gift for pizza lovers and new homeowners
Dimensions: 18.38” L x 13” W x 0.375" H
Material: Acacia wood
Type: Pizza Peel
- Not dishwasher friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Do not soak wood products in water
- Rub with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain the appearance
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.