Handsome butcher block cutting board made of rich, edge-grain teak wood; Features a generously sized juice groove. This butcher block originated from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America.
Made from plantation-grown teak wood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, and beauty. Originating from one of the largest teak plantations in South America, Mountain Woods products are farmed using responsible and environmentally friendly forestry practices.
- Features a generously sized juice groove
- A butcher Block board that moves easily from countertop to table
Specifications:Dimensions: 19" L x 13" W x 1.25" H
Material: Teak wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.