This cutting board originated from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America. Milled from renewable plantation wood grown to make a contribution to conserving natural forest.
Made from plantation-grown teak wood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function and beauty.
- Handsome cutting board
- Made of rich, marbled teak wood
- Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface
Specifications:Dimensions: 18" L x 12" W x 0.75" H
Material: Teak wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.