Handles are routed in the ends of this generously sized cutting board making it easy to grip and move around your kitchen. Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface. Both sides of the board are suitable for chopping and slicing, saving clean-up time. Your knife will require less sharpening because wooden cutting boards are less dulling than synthetic cutting boards. Our cutting boards are protected with a food-safe finish.
Made entirely from plantation-grown acacia wood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability. Originating from one of the largest acacia wood plantations in Asia, Mountain Woods acacia products are farmed using responsible and environmentally friendly forestry practices.
- Extra-large sized cutting board
- Made from beautiful edge-grain acacia wood
- 20 inch cutting, carving, and prep station board
Specifications:Dimensions:15" L x 12" W x 0.50" H
Material: Acacia Hardwood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.