Mountain Woods Brown Hand Crafted LIVE EDGE Cutting Board/Serving Tray made with Solid Acacia Hard Wood - 15"
Dress up your kitchen or dining table with this durable, stylish and functional live-edge acacia wood cutting board or serving tray. Both sides of the board are suitable for chopping, slicing, or serving your favorite food. Your knife will require less sharpening because wooden cutting boards are less dulling than synthetic cutting boards. All of our cutting boards are protected with a food-safe natural oil finish.
Made from plantation grown acacia hardwood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, and beauty. Originating from one of the largest wood plantations in Asia, Mountain Woods products are farmed using responsible and environmentally friendly forestry practices.
- Handcrafted live-edge with high-quality acacia wood with natural oil finish
- With two flat surfaces use it as a cutting board or serve appetizers, cheese, fruit, or vegetables
Specifications:Dimensions: 15" L x 12" W x 1.25" H
Material: Acacia wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.