Mountain Woods Brown Organic Edge-Grain Hardwood Acacia Cutting Board w/ Juice groove - 11.5"
Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface. Both sides of the board are suitable for chopping and slicing, saving clean-up time. Your knife will require less sharpening because wooden cutting boards are less dulling than synthetic cutting boards. Our cutting boards are protected with a food-safe finish.
Made from beautiful edge-grain acacia wood; 11.5 inch cutting, carving, and prep station board by Mountain Woods. Richest hues of the wood combined with the most sophisticated wood grains provide a unique piece that combines function and magnificent artisanship. Environmentally friendly, plantation-grown acacia wood is known for its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability.
- Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface
- The expertly carved juice groove around the edges to catch runaway liquids prevents messy food prepare while carving meats, slicing fruits, chopping vegetables, dicing herbs and mincing, all the while keep your kitchen clean
- Excellent for charcuterie presentations
Specifications:Dimensions: 11.5" L x 9" W x 0.5" H
Material: Acacia Wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.