Unique and beautiful natural wood cutting board ideal for serving food and cutting up your favorite veggies. Features a generously sized juice groove on one surface. Made from quality Indian Sheesham wood, with unique marble grain so no two boards are the same. Extremely durable, with resistance to bacteria.
Made of plantation-grown sheesham wood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability.
- Great for cutting up vegetables, fruit, meats and serving them with this elegant cutting board
- Sturdy and resistant to bacteria
- Also made with genuine natural marble to complement the sophisticated look of the board
Specifications:Dimensions: 28" L x 9" W x 1" H
Material: Sheesham wood
Type: Cutting Board
- Not dish-washer friendly
- Wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain appearance
- Do not allow wood products to soak in water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.