Serve your guests and family in fine style with this elegant serving tray handcrafted from richly grained acacia hardwood and solid aluminum. This generously sized tray is great for serving your favorite hors d'oeuvres and appetizers or a complete meal in bed. The bronzed handles make this tray easy to carry and gracefully complement the handsomely varied acacia wood grain.
Made of aluminum and plantation-grown acacia hardwood, one of the most popular woods worldwide due to its versatility, function, beauty, and sustainability. Originating from one of the largest acacia wood plantations in Asia, Mountain Woods acacia products are farmed using responsible and environmentally friendly forestry practices.
- The extra large serving tray that adds a touch of luxury to any kitchen or dining room
- The silvery handles make this tray easy to carry and gracefully contrast with the elegantly varied acacia wood grain
- Perfect for serving your favorite hors d'oeuvres and appetizers
- Great for serving food and beverages on top of your ottoman
- Each tray is handcrafted, so there may be some variations in the color and finish
Dimension: 22” L x 16” W x 4" H
Material: Acacia Wood and Bronze
Type: Serving Tray
- For wood - wipe clean with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly. Rub occasionally with mineral or vegetable oil to maintain the appearance
- For bronze - polish the bronze handles by rubbing with baking soda and water
With over half a century of experience in design and manufacturing of gourmet kitchenware, Mountain Woods is unsurpassed in their pursuit of bringing timeless, quality pieces to your home that are created by highly trained artisans and craftsmen.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Mountain Woods Brown Hand Crafted Live Edge Acacia Cutting Board/Serving Tray - 20" (Maximum 5 Per Order Please.)
Mountain Woods Brown Large Acacia Wood Pizza Peel / Cutting Board / Serving Tray - 21.5" x 16" x 0.625"
Mountain Woods Brown Hand Crafted LIVE EDGE Acacia Cutting Board/Serving Tray - 27" (Maximum 5 Per Order Please.)